We are a high quality bespoke joinery and building family business that is well established in Ilminster and the surrounding area.
Due to an increased workload and expanding order book, a position has now become available for a Workshop and Site Assistant to join our friendly team both in the Workshop and on site when required.
We are currently seeking an experienced construction worker to join our crew on a full time basis, working 42.5 hours per week.
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of general joinery manufacturing in our Workshop and on site duties at client properties.
It is essential that you have:-
- a good attitude and strong work ethic
- the ability to work well in a team environment and/or unsupervised
- physical fitness, as practical work is involved
- a full clean driving licence
- be prepared to work to the highest standard
Salary rates will be negotiable by experience. If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please send us your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01460 55222 for more information.